Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ben Folds @ The Apple Store, SoHo



My buddy Jordan and I went to go see Ben Folds tonight at the Apple Store in SoHo. We didn't actually "see" him, since he was perfoming on the 2nd Floor, and access was limited to those with wristbands.



Of course, the wristbands were all picked up by what seemed to be newly arrived NYU freshman. It made Jordan feel old, and he got grumpy.



The beautiful people at Apple set up a PowerBook with streaming webcam footage of the concert on the steps, so even the lowly wristbandless proletariat could view the Ben in all his glory.



Or actually, his drummer and guitarist.



Afterwards, Jordan and I enjoyed mexican food, and walked through Washington Square Park, where I discovered the arch no longer has a fence around it. So I took photos.







-Steve!