Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Blurry Photos of My Room.

So now that you have seen my apartment, you might be wondering what my room looks like.

IMG_5672.JPG

Well, you first see a postcard for Scott Pilgrim's next book that I got from Bryan Lee O'Malley at MoCCA last week taped to my door.

IMG_5676.JPG

Once you enter you see my autographed posters for the first two MoCCA Art Festivals, and atop them, and Jim Rugg Afrodesiac print.

IMG_5691.JPG

My first bookshelf, full of graphic novels and Muppet action figures.

IMG_5677.JPG

Atop that are more original comic pages. From left to right: "The Sentry" by Jae Lee, "Ultimate Spider-Man" by Mark Bagley, and "Ex Machina" by Tony Harris.

IMG_5678.JPG

Next to the Tony Harris page is "Spider-Man" by Darwyn Cooke and "New X-Men" by Frank Quietly.

IMG_5680.JPG

Below those pages are two pages from my friend Matt Loux's first two graphic novels: "F-Stop" and "Sidescrollers". These are extra special to me, since they both feature my cameos in both books.

IMG_5682.JPG

My bed. This is where the magic doesn't happen.

IMG_5686.JPG

Across from my bed are two of the bonuses of working at a movie memorabilia shop for 6 years: an original "Spider-Man" World Trade Center teaser poster, and an original "The Apartment" one sheet.

IMG_5687.JPG

Next to that is an Alex Ross Super Grover print..

IMG_5688.JPG

...and my second book case.

IMG_5698.JPG

To the right of the book case are comics that need to be filed at my parent's place...

IMG_5699.JPG

And to the left are books that need to be read.

IMG_5693.JPG

My favorite thing about my room: continue past the door and you come to my bathroom!

IMG_5695.JPG

On the door to my bathroom is an original sketch from "Black Hole" that Charles Burns gave to me at MoCCA last year. For FREE!

IMG_5694.JPG

Inside the bathroom is a Masters of the Universe poster that my father mounted onto a piece of wood and hung up in my childhood bedroom. I thought my parent's threw it out year's ago, but my mother found it while cleaning my grandmother's basement, so in my bathroom it went.

IMG_5697.JPG

Also in the bathroom: miniposters for Superman Returns, Batman Begins, and an autographed photo of Gary Coleman.

More photos are up at my Flickr gallery.

-Steve!