Sunday, October 30, 2005

Last Night At Mark's...



As usual, I showed off my awesome Halloween costume at the party held by everyone's favorite associate editor of special projects, and my trivia teammate, Mark Beazley.



Mark was a gracious samurai host.



Mike and Adam were Tyler Durden and The Narrator (for the last time, no, his name wasn't Jack).



Corey couldn't see a damn thing.



Matt Murdock just isn't trying anymore.



Even at a comic book dork party, there were obscure costumes that only I got.



It was too crowded for a dance party to break out, much to my chagrin.

Well, at least before 3AM.

And we danced, like a wave on the ocean, romanced.



Yeah, it was one of those parties.



ZOMBIES! ARGH!



Like I said, one of those parties.



Victor questions Mark's taste in music.



Mark took this photo.

-Steve!