Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The New Apartment, Part 7.

IMG_5403

The sink's been installed! Yay. But it looks like it takes a while for the water to go down! Boo. The plumber said to keep running water throughout to see if it fixes itself with constant use. Yay. But if it doesn't it'll require more work. Boo.

IMG_5406

The new air-conditioner has been installed in the bedroom. He also put new moldings around the new windows. It should look great once the whole thing has been painted, and the cracks are filled in with putty.

IMG_5405

On the other side of the apartment, they put in great new window sills on the other three new windows.

So we hit a work stoppage again. We're still waiting until the paperwork clears for the heating system, so no work can really be done until then, but in the meantime, PAINT!

IMG_5407

I picked up my first set of test paints today. I got two shades of green and two shades of brown. Again, this if for the living/dining room area.

IMG_5408

Of course, the dark shades are two dark. I was considering going dark in the bedroom, but I've been told that is a bad idea.

IMG_5409

I'm still looking for suggestions. Thoughts?